Los Angeles In brief:
- It’s a very, very big city.
- It’s not pedestrian friendly
- The 800 degrees pizza restaurant is awesome
- The supermarkets are about what you would expect. Lots of sugar, but very similar to Coles. No vegemite, no Weet-Bix.
- Hot, but not oppressivly.
- Apartment that Shari organised is pretty good, one of the best places we’ve been in yet. Kids enjoyed the pool.
- Visited the LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). It was fun exploring with Max. The Girls enjoyed painting lots of pictures.
Now I’m off to register for a conference! It’s the Human-Computer Interaction International 2015. I’m quite looking forward to it.